Small and Mid-Market Companies
Complimentary Financial Assessment
Most Owners of small and mid-market companies could increase their sales and profits by better using their financial information:
- Their current financial reporting does not help them gain full insight to their true product, service and business line profitability. This insight is needed to improve profits.
- Financial strategies using cost accounting and other tools will increase sales and profits.
- Bookkeepers, accountants, controllers and CPA’s don’t have the training, operational experience or time to help Owners develop and use this information.
- All “big companies” have teams of cost and financial analysts that do this every day!
- Owners are leaving a lot of money on the table.
Rick Perrin, a successful Madison area CFO and business advisor, helps owners of small and mid-market companies, both profitable and unprofitable, to use their financial information to increase sales and profits. He helps them on an affordable, part-time or as-needed basis.
Rick offers a complimentary Financial Assessment which includes:
- A confidential discussion with the owners.
- Review of the company’s financial statements and reports.
- Advice on restructuring financial statements and developing financial reports to better understand and improve profitability.
- Insight on how to use financial information they already have to increase sales.
- How to achieve a higher company value using a detailed plan to reach a value goal.
- Direction on how to accomplish this themselves, or if desired, with Rick’s assistance.
There is absolutely no cost or obligation to the company for this session. Owners will learn new ideas to increase sales, profitability and the market value of their companies.
Contact Rick to learn more. 608.576.3773 firstname.lastname@example.org www.b2bcfo.com/partners/rperrin